While we’ve made a few modifications to Gotta Have It Street already, this weekend’s installations gave it a whole new look–Gotta Have It Street has been lowered!
After adding some great looking Ford Racing GT500 Performance Package Wheels a few weeks ago, we felt we really needed to lower Gotta Have It Street, one of our Gotta Have Builds 2013 Mustang GTs, to accommodate the wider and slightly shorter wheel and tire package. So, this weekend’s installations included an Eibach Pro Street S Coil-Over System, Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates and a BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, which together allowed us to get the look we desired.
It was the Eibach system that allowed us to get the drop we wanted. The system allows a drop from 1″ to 2.4″ overall, and we dropped our rear end as low as we could. The front is 0.5″ above the lowest setting, which evens out the car from the original raked setting. The caster/camber plates give us a much wider range of caster and camber adjustment over the factory strut mounts, while the BMR panhard bar allowed us to re-center the rear end after lowering Gotta Have It Street. We also had our panhard bar custom power coated in Gotta Have It Green!
In the next few weeks, we’ll have brand new installation videos for each of these parts, to give you a much better idea of how you can lower your own 2011-2013 Mustang and upgrade your suspension with these outstanding components. Keep checking back!
Here are the parts that we have installed so far on Gotta Have It Street:
- Race Star Industries 17″ x 4.5″ Dark Star Wheels – W515
- Race Star Industries 17″ x 9.5″ Dark Star Wheels – W517
- M&H Racemaster Front Runner 185/55-17 Drag Tires – MH02
- BF Goodrich G-Force T/A Drag Radial Tire – B86
- SCT X3 Power Flash Programmer – XCAL3
- Ford Racing 19″x9″ GT500 Performance Package Wheels – W102
- Ford Racing 19″x10″ GT500 Performance Package Wheels – W103
- Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates – CCP43
- Eibach Pro-Street-S Coil-Over Damper Kit – EPSS3
- BMR Tubular Adjustable Panhard Bar with Polyurethane Bushings – PHB5/PHB10