Bid to win a one of a kind 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca and benefit the Henry Ford Health System. The live auction will occur on October 15, 2011 at the “Get Your Heart Racing” event at the Ford Motor Company Conference and Event Center in Dearborn, MI.
This unique automobile is the one and only “School Bus Yellow” painted 2012 model that is also signed by racing legend Parnelli Jones. This special 2012 Boss 302 might be a teaser for the 2013 Boss 302, which is expected to have a “School Bus Yellow” option. Here’s a few of the other specifications for this fantastic automobile:
- 1-of-1 factory-painted “School Bus Yellow” edition personally signed by racing legend Parnelli Jones
- 5.0 Liter V8
- 444 horsepower
- 7500 RPM redline
- 380 ft. lbs. torque
- 6-speed manual transmission
- Brembo front brake package
- Rear axle ratio 1: 3.73
- 4-pipe exhaust
- 6-way adjustable Recaro racing seats with “Boss 302” stitched
- Gauge pack, centered on dash, measuring: 0-60 mph times, lateral Gs and braking performance (exclusive to Laguna Seca models)
- Rear seat removed for cross brace installation, resulting in 10 percent improved rear body frame stiffness
The auction will happen at 8 p.m. on October 15. Participants do not need to attend, but must register in advance to participate via phone. The registration fee for phone participants is $500 and you’ll be contacted prior to the event with the details for the auction and instructions.
So, don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to place the winning bid on this one of a kind 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca!